Diane Lowe is an attorney for Lowe Law L.L.C. in Las Vegas, Nevada and Milwaukee, WI.
Her practice focuses on appeals.
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI School of Law, J.D.
- Member and a Managing Editor of the Wisconsin Law Review
- Augsburg University, Minneapolis, MN, B.A., Magna Cum Laude
- Member of the Nevada Bar and Clark County Bar Association.
- Appointed Investigator to the Nevada Bar Client Security Fund.
- Appointed Attorney to the Nevada Bar Fee Dispute Committee.
- CAP Attorney Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada.
- Attorney with law firms in Las Vegas, Milwaukee, Eau Claire and Washington D.C.
- Corporate Counsel at Menard, Inc. a Midwestern multibillion dollar home improvement corporation. Ranked 3rd behind Lowe's and Home Depot.
- General Counsel with the Wisconsin State Senate Democratic Caucus.
- Attorney with the United States Department of Justice in Washington D.C.
- Attorney with the Clinton Presidential Campaign, Transition, and White House.
- Summer Associate in Chicago and Washington, D.C.
- Legislative Aide - U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee, Washington, D.C.
- Legislative Intern - U.S. Senator William Proxmire, Washington, D.C.
ATTORNEY STATE BAR LICENSURE:
- Nevada Bar 14573.
- Maryland Bar 9312150198.
- Wisconsin Bar 1017781.
- Illinois Bar 2155437.
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Wisconsin.
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Wisconsin.
Lawyers of Distinction Nevada - 2023: named in the New York Times February 26, 2023
The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 2023
Named in the Washington Post January 1993 for being one of 4 attorneys working on the Presidential Transition drafting Executive Orders to be issued by the President after the Inauguration.